Tax Planning For Big Savings
Would You Like to Shrink Your Yearly Tax Burden?
Our Proprietary Plan Will Minimize Your IRS Liability.
Our tax professionals focus on mastering the nuances of tax law, complex tax codes and staying up-to-date on changes that will affect your tax returns throughout the year.
We do this because we know that planning is the key to valuable tax savings and we want to help you plan for greater income by implementing tax savings strategies throughout the year that will benefit you all year long.
Our clients pay the least amount of taxes allowable by law because we help them look for ways to minimize their tax burden.
Let us help you with your tax planning, too!
Did you know, for instance, that you can…
- move your income into lower tax brackets by splitting income among family members or legal entities.
- shift income and/or expenses to different years in order to best take advantage of lower rates.
- defer tax liability through some types of investment options.
- avoid tax liability through some types of investment options, both on the federal and state level.
- increase your tax deductions by purchasing things that you enjoy.
These, and other Tax Saving Strategies will help you:
- benefit from the growth and savings of your own assets by keeping them out of the government’s hands.
- reduce taxes on investments so that you can grow your money quicker.
- keep more of what you make by reducing your taxed income.
- defer income in order to keep your money now and pay your taxes later.
- understand estate taxes and planning so that your family gets to keep more of what you make.
- give money while reducing taxes to maximize your giving potential.
- plan for retirement in ways that best benefit you rather than the IRS.
When you become our client, you are paying for a tax planning service that will pay you back. Most of our clients experience tax burden relief, as well as time saved and peace of mind. Our fees are often paid back through the reduced tax liability you will enjoy as part of our planning and legitimate tax savings strategies.
What our Clients are saying
Daniel is as professional as one can get. I have been working standard 1040 individual tax forms for myself for years using certain known applications and I still always seem to miss something that could have maximized my return. This has been a problem for me for 9 years of filing taxes. After calling Daniel at San Diego Tax Center, I finally received some sound advice for getting my taxes done properly. All it took was a quick consultation call. He was able to quickly analyze my entire situation by comparing 2012 to what I was looking at for 2013 and pointed out the differences and holes that existed. With his help, I was able to maximize my refund. I also learned quite a lot for going forward into future years of filing my taxes. I highly recommend this gentleman. Thanks, Daniel!!!Daniel is as professional as one can get
Daniel has been extremely helpful and friendly. He helped me with an issue on my return from 2 years ago, even though he was not my accountant at the time. He also helped explain to me the tax benefit I could get from buying my mother’s home. He is very knowledgeable, and I would definitely recommend him!Daniel has been extremely helpful and friendly